VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE FOR TAX PURPOSES OR OTHER NON-MORTGAGE PURPOSES
Through our Real Estate Agency (A.P.I. 1507 Ministerio de Fomento) and our technical architecture team, we offer our clients our new real estate valuation service for tax purposes or other non-mortgage purposes.
Following the approval of the Order HFP/1104/2021, of October 7, which approves the reduction factor applicable for the determination of the reference values of real estate, this has increased from 0.5 to 0.9 of the market value. More information is available in our blog.
This measure has a direct consequence in the taxable bases attributed by the administration in the taxation for Transmissions, Inheritance, Donations and Patrimony. These bases, and therefore the tax payable, may rise significantly from now on.
Depending on the location of the property, in many cases the market value attributed by the administration is higher than the real market value, and the taxpayer will have to prove it with a contradictory valuation or appraisal. If you wish to have a valuation (homes, parking spaces and storage rooms*), issued by a qualified property agent or competent technician, opposable to the one issued by the administration, it is very easy:
- Fill in the form with all the requested data and upload current photographs of the house, garage or storage room.
- Make a secure payment (single price of 199.99 euros, VAT included).
- Once the form has been received and the payment has been made, we will have access to the public cadastral and registry information, as well as to the real market data of the area where the property is located.
- You will receive the signed appraisal and its certification within five working days.
If we need any additional information during the elaboration process, we will keep in contact with you.
* For valuations of premises, offices, warehouses or singular buildings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not carry out valuations of rustic properties.